HK Gaming GK61 USB Gaming Keyboard
- ✅【RGB Backlit 】: 16.8 Million Color combinations , multiple backlit mode ( Aurora, Ripple, Music, Rainbow , Waves, Gradient, Windmill, Spectrum and single light), no drivers needed. Plug & Play small form factor keyboard
- ✅【Gateron Optical Switches 】Gateron optical switches can be hotswapped at wish and replaced by other switches. Hot swap keyboard do not recquire you to solder / desolder switches. (Hot Swappable with Optical switches only)
- ✅ 【ABS Doubleshot keycaps】The GK 61 doubleshot abs stock keycaps , change them at wishes thanks to the keypuller included to the package.
- ✅ 【Macro recording & Other features 】 Record macros through the software, customize advanced features , personnalize function keys… Full Anti Ghosting Mode (NKRO).
- ✅ 【Compatibility with Mac and Windows】: Compatible with Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS , the GK 61 comes with a 60 inches USB Type C to Type-A cable. The keyboard is adapted for all environnement, Home & Office use, a small form factor for tiny spaces.
GK61 is a standard-sized 60% keyboard featuring RGB backlighting, USB-C wired connection, and optical switches . The USB-C cable is detachable for convenience of portability.
Optical switches are much more durable than conventional mechanical keyboard switches and are rated for 100 million keystrokes.
They have a high actuation point of 1.5mm for fast response. Light Strike optical switches utilize a horizontal infrared beam which is transmitted across the width of the inner keyswitch.
The infrared beam is normally blocked from reaching a sensor across from it by the stem. Once a switch is pressed, the switch stem no longer blocks the infrared beam and the beam is detected by the sensor, which activates the switch.
Due to the optical mechanism, an optical switch has an extremely fast response time of 0.2ms, which means faster reactions in those times where timing is critical, such as when gaming.